Tuesday 9 December 2014

Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum

Hi there,

I love lotion, who doesn't, I love to keep my skin feel soft and well moisturise, I came across this great product from Nivea, its new to where my drugstore is, I'm trying out the small tube (75ml).

Nivea, Intensive Moisture Serum, is the first body moisturiser serum with SPF 25, the ingredients include Vitamin E and Grape Seed Oil.

I personally like this body lotion, it does have a pleasant scent which I'm ok with and the texture is light, easily absorb into the skin and it doesn't feel oily, it keeps my skin moisturise all day long. 

I will repurchase this and I like the idea of having a small tube as it can easily insert into my bag and carry it around.



Images : Pastel Catcher. BGImages : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment