Tuesday 27 January 2015

Biore Cleasing Oil

Hi there,

I've heard about Cleansing Oil and how it helps to remove makeup, dirt and the dirty things that stuck on your face, its gentle to the skin as it use oil to remove so it didn't dry up your skin.

There is a lot of high end brands that came up with a good cleansing oil but since this is my first time using this type, I wanted to try out the drugstore version and I heard a lot of good things about this specific brand that I manage to grab.




It is the Biore Cleansing Oil, it claims to remove the most stubborn make up especially waterproof mascara, at first I didn't believe it but must I say, I was wrong, it did remove my waterproof mascara easily and didn't sting my eyes.

What I usually do, is pump 1 or 2 of the products on my palm, rub it in between and spread it around my skin and rub of the makeup with a circular motion, you can either wipe with a cotton pad or just rinse it off with warm water and you are basically done but I usually do another cleansing step with my normal cleanser.




I found this works well on my skin, I didn't wear that much makeup, so I found it easily remove my makeup, I have a normal to combination skin, so the cleansing oil works well on me, it didn't sting my eyes or my skin and it leaves a nice to touch skin and I found out that my skin looks much more fresher by using this.

I will repurchase this as first it is affordable, easily to get at any drugstore and it works. So if you're wanted to try and it is your first time, do check out this product.

Look out for the ingredients for this product, since some might be a little sensitive on it.

More info : Kao


Picture: PastelCatcher


No comments:

Post a Comment