Monday 12 January 2015

Make Those Eyes Beautiful with Collection Cosmetics Eyeliner and Mascara



Hi there,

I've been looking to try out a new eyeliner and mascara. I've heard about Collection Cosmetics UK before, either from a Youtuber or a Blogger.





I love this eyeliner, the Extreme 24 hours Felt Tip Eyeliner the packaging is simple, easy to hold and the tip is my favourite, its sturdy and it is easy to glide on your eyelids. The formula in this product is wonderful, it didn't smudge the whole day and it also easy to remove with any eye makeup remover at the end of the day.






Who doesn't like Mascara in pink packaging, I love this Supersize Mascara as well, the wand is easy to hold, so it makes easier to apply, the bristle on this Mascara catches every lashes and make a big different after applying it. I usually apply 2 coats and I can tell my lashes is lengthen a bit and my eyes getting a little wider. The mascara didn't smudge and hold onto the lashes the whole day.






Will definitely repurchase this products and trying out other products from this brand.




Images : Pastel Catcher



2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the bold and fun design of the packaging! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, hard to resist on beautiful packaging (^_^)

      Delete