Friday 13 February 2015

What is in My Tiny Bag

Hello there,

I love carrying my tiny sling bag whenever I can, if you're wondering where I got this tiny bag, it is from yours truly featuring mum. We made this bag out of a leftover fabrics that my mum have in her closet, is not that easy to sew rounded bag but we manage to get this done. If I have the time I might write up about how to do this on your own together with a template.

This bag is wonderful, I don't usually carry that much stuff in my bag if I choose not to. So here is what I carry in this bag.






I usually carry a small makeup bag, a wallet from Fossil and my personal notebook and pens, this is a must have for me. I carry this items in my other bags as well.





This is what I usually put in my makeup bag, quite basic but I will most probably stuff more in this if I have to. Makeup bag is from Typo and here is what the items are:

1 : Bag from Typo
2 : Revlon Colourburst in Rosy Nude 065
3 : Revlon Super Lustrous in Super Natural 215
4 : Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balm
5 : Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray 50ml
6 : Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum 75ml
7 : Dettol Instand Hand Sanitizer 50ml


Let me know your must have in your everyday/ weekend bags. I would love to know.

Images / Edited : Pastel Catcher. BG: Google


No comments:

Post a Comment