Friday 10 April 2015

ZA Energy Mist

Hi there,


I do have this habit for trying out new facial mist, who does not want a moisturising skin all day long and the glow after putting on your makeup.

Za Energy Mist is not a new product in the market but it is something new for me try out.






The packaging is super cute, and I personally like the size of the packaging, easy to hold on to and perfect fit in my handbag.





You can use this mist, as your everyday facial mist whenever you need the moisture to your skin and it can also be use as a finishing spray for your makeup.

My review, it is moisturising and it gives you that instant lift on your skin, as for finishing spray for your makeup, it gives you this slightly glow for your makeup.






More info :  ZA Energy Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment