Tuesday 30 December 2014

Easy Access for Recipes

Hi there,

Recently I got into the love of cooking, I'm not a great cook but well no one end up in the hospital so far, I still love reading and browse through recipe books, as everyone who knows me, I love anything that can be touch, especially books but sometimes recipe books come in a big size and its kind of heavy to put on the kitchen table or just casually reading, so I found an alternative to try out new recipes through the apps phone.

This is my 3 go to apps that I've been loving around this time.




Sorted


I love this apps, it is easy to use and have a wide variety of recipes, not only it is a recipes app but it is also some sort of a community app, where you can share your recipes with everyone in the community, you never know you might be the next top chef.

The plus point for this app is they do provide videos of each recipes from Sorted themselves, if you didn't know Sorted have their own youtube channel, where you can find it out here Sorted Youtube.




download app : apple 





Look & Cook



This by far my favourite flat layout recipes app, who doesn't love flat layout, the recipes in the apps is so much fun to try out, they do include, ingredients list, step by step method on how to make each recipes and tools where you can purchase it in the app itself, convenient.




download app : apple , android





Jamie Oliver



Who doesn't know Jamie Oliver, he's one of the top chef and everything he does just looks easy and I'm happy that he's finally out with an app, first his youtube channel now an app, things couldn't be much more better, if you're wondering where you can find him on youtube, you can click it here Jamie Oliver Youtube.

All the recipes in this app is interesting, some of the recipes you need to purchase so it is kind of bump that everything is not free but it doesn't matter, if it is good, go for it. 





download app : apple




Happy cooking everyone.


Images: Pastel Cathcher




No comments:

Post a Comment