Friday 26 December 2014

FCC BB Cream and True Colour Lipstick

Hi there,

FCC brand is still a new brand for me to discover, recently picking this up while I was just casual walking around, I am looking for a nice BB cream that will match with my now slightly tan skin, usually BB cream that is in the market doesn't go well with my complexion, as sometimes it does goes a little whiter than my normal skin, I know there is few brand that already came out with a more warmer tone BB cream.

This is my first time trying out the FCC makeup, they do have skincare product as well. FCC is originally from Turkey. If you're interested to know more about it, you can head over to their website and if you're interested on purchasing FCC products, you can check Hishop website, they do international shipping and do browse through, as you might find other things to purchase.







I'm picking up the BB cream (medium to dark), as it claims in the box, it says if evens out, covers, illuminates, moisturise and protects the skin, the ingredient contains Macademia Oil, Vitamin B3, Oat Extract, Argan Oil, Silk Proten, SPF15 and Collagen, this BB cream is recommended to use at night time and they have a range of CC cream that is suitable for day time as their CC Cream have more SPF compare to this BB cream.

I've been using this for day and night time and first impression, love it, first the shade really suit my slightly tan skin, it doesn't leave the usual oily texture from BB cream that I've use before, instead it really sit on my skin comfortably, it didn't cover as much as what a foundation can do but I'm surprise by the coverage that this BB cream gives, if you're looking for semi coverage this will work well. This BB cream does moisturise my skin, so don't worry of having dry uncomfortable feeling on your skin and it does have a nice scent in it which won't bother you that much.






I've been looking for a slightly plum shades lipstick and I found the right shade, it does goes a little darker if you apply more coats but you can tone it down by dapping it a little, as much as I love the BB cream, I love this lipstick as well, I purchase the True Colour Lipstick in the shades 22, is a nice colour if you want some pop on the lips but a little tone down, I've been wearing it all day and it didn't dry out my lips but it didn't have enough stain power so you need to reapply it after your meal.

I definitely will repurchase and checking out more of FCC makeup range, as well as their skin products.


More Info:
FCC
Hishop, Hishop FCC

Picture : pastelcathcher


No comments:

Post a Comment