Thursday 18 December 2014

Running Away




Hi there

Early this year, I started running again and I hope I will continue by doing so for as long as I can, I miss running, not only it does transform the way that my body looks but I feel much more healthier, I don't have the full force attention to get that Victoria Secret model body but I just want to feel much more lighter, so its easier for me to do my everyday routine and running/exercising really improve the way my body works.

Recently, I decided to give myself an early Christmas present, it was on sale, before I go further, my running/training feet type is a normal type, continue, so I bought a new running/training shoes, the New Balance W590 GC2.

What I like about this New Balance W590 GC2, first, it feels lighter, the cushioning inside is great, easily to break in and plus the appearances is on point. After 2 weeks using it, I felt that my running is improving, my pace is increasing and it didn't hit the ground that hard because of the great cushioning.

If you're looking for a new pair of running/training shoes, you can give this a try.






images : pastelcatcher bg images : google

No comments:

Post a Comment