Friday 13 March 2015

Found my Red

Hi there,





I'm sure everyone will agree on this, finding the perfect red lipstick can be a lot of hardwork. I always find it difficult to find the perfect shades that compliment my skin (light brown skin) and the perfect shades that I can wear it more often.

Finally I found this beautiful red lipstick that I'm so excited to wear almost everytime. Maybelline Bold Matte in Mat 6 does have this deep red and maroon shades, u can always make it less deep shades by layering it less.








I wore this with my favourite lip balm, Soap and Glory 'A Great Kisser'. I found that without a good lip balm it dry out my lips a little but overall it does keep your lips moisturise for hours, the colour does stays longer, even after your meal it does have a little stain on it, which I like.

It does says it is a Matte lipstick but it is not completely matte, it does have a little shine into it but is not overpowering, if you're looking for a subtle matte instead of super matte this will be good for you. Maybelline Bold Matte by Colour Sensation comes in 7 different beautiful shades for you try out.






Images/ Editing : PastelCatcher



No comments:

Post a Comment