Saturday 7 March 2015

#makeithappen

Hi there,





This year women's day theme is Make it Happen (#makeithappen), I found this year theme is close to my own motto in life.

Through out my life, I always surrounded by women who is independent, intelligent and never give up and I am honoured to be surrounded by this beautiful people because they encourage me to push myself better, to help others to be better and grow together and make things better.

The people I'm lucky to get to know with is very sincere in what they do and their moment of sharing things with me. I always look forward whenever someone share their stories on how they becoming a women that they are today.

This year, I promise to myself to challenge myself to do something that I never thought of doing, I wanted to explore, it doesn't matter if it exploring my talents or the world. Exploring will give me the courage and experiences. If I'm lucky enough I wanted to share what I see, learn and experience with others, bringing others together to make things better, for the world or themselves is rewarding for me.

Lets all hold hands together and go through this world together, we as women are capable of doing whatever we want, as long we keep ourselves strong, mind and soul, we are good to go, there is no harm on trying new things, it might be scary but it will be worth it. So lets make it happen this year.

Happy International Women's Day to all the beautiful women out there. I might not know who you are personally but I know you are awesome. Cheers!.

More info about International Women's Day



Images/Artwork : PastelCatcher




No comments:

Post a Comment