Thursday 5 March 2015

Hello Aloe Vera


Hi there,






I went back to my hometown few days back and I found out that my mum have this awesome plant that I heard a lot of beauty companies swear by and keep using them in their products.

So I tested out this Aloe Vera plant naturally and wanted to find out if it really works.

How does this works, so I’ve cut away the side and top one of the Aloe Vera stem and you will discover this clear gel texture and thats the good stuff. You can either just use straight from the stem or you can take the gel away and diced it in small cubes and just spread over your skin.

I have ance problem lately, it gone off and leave a lot of scars which I hate a lot, I’ve tried face oil and all the good stuff, it works but it leaves my skin more oily, which I dont fancy much.

I keep on putting Aloe Vera gel on my skin and after a month of using it, I discover that my scars is actually faded and my skin looks much more alive.

It may not work instantly, you have to make this as a habit, I’ve use this method every once a week and you will notice the different on your second week.

You can use this Aloe Vera, in a lot of ways, you can put it on your skin, hair, and other problems areas and you can even drink it as well, cut the Aloe Vera gel in cubes and just throw that in the cup.

Aloe Vera comes in a lot of types, the one I’m using is straight from the plant, you can purchase this at any of your plant nursery or you can buy the natural products that is already processed for you, example like the one at ‘FACESHOP’ or 'NATUREREPUBLIC'

Give this a try, you will love it.


more info on Aloe Vera 


Images/Artwork : PastelCatcher




No comments:

Post a Comment